Pages

Bunglin' Bundy

Bunglin' Bundy
Hail the King of Mediocrity!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Wow! Talk about mediocrity! My life has apparently been so mediocre I haven't had a thing to say in eons. Well, I still don't have anything to say except that these years of living a life of desperate mediocrity is starting to get old and annoying. Like musty old underwear.

Somebody remind me to seek a higher level of mediocre in the near future. Like today. Like now. But I gotta have a cool drink and and a little nappie-poo first. Procrastination is the creed of my life. And I do it so well. I have crafted it into a art form. If it could be framed, my particular style of procrastinating would be hanging in a museum next to (Henri Marie Raymond de)Toulouse-Lautrec (that naughty little dwarf).

Off to think about leaving the comfort of my luxurious buttocks and possibly doing something constructive. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself all at once so baby steps will be the 'script for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment