Pages

Bunglin' Bundy

Bunglin' Bundy
Hail the King of Mediocrity!

Friday, July 20, 2012

It's My Life of Mediocrity- Its now or never. I mean it's probably never.

I'm in over my head. It's my life. It's too deep for me. And the really sucky part? There's no shallow end. And the even suckier part? I can't swim.  Another tricky day for me.

I'm thrashing around looking for a floating piece of rubbish to hold on to. If I could just sit up above the whirlpool and look around I might could see some higher ground to shoot for.

Nevertheless, I'm treading the storm. What else is there? The sun will come out tomorrow, won't it? I'll wait for the sun. The light in here is awful right now but I'm sure when the rays of sunshine hit me, I'll bask in the warm glow of hope.

How I got here is just the normal progression that started way back when. WAAAAAAAY back when. I was able to float around then. Put my feet on the bottom a time or two. Decide which way to go, which way not to go. Apparently, my sense of direction was just as crappy then as it is now. But at least I got to chose. Right now, I see no choices. Just what is.

Ok, I'll go with what is and hope what ain't comes around soon. Because I will hop right on the good ship "What Ain't" so fast my head will be spinning...and spinning...and...

Srsly? When I have a bad day I REALLY dramatize.

No comments:

Post a Comment